From Littles to Handcuffs - one fantasy at a time...



​​ Hi, I’m Dakota Trace, an author of erotic romance. My imagination has no bounds.  Like hot sexy ménages stories with lots of feels?  I've got em.  Like kinky tales of dominance with a heart and soul?  I write those, too.   How about a little forbidden ageplay with a healthy dose of spanking?  They're here, too. I might even have a couple naughty paranormal books as well.  All you have to do is poke around to find them. 

Simply put, I live to create worlds where the heroines aren’t necessarily June Clever, but are strong independent women who stand on their own two feet.  However, that's not saying that they may long to submit to the right man. Whether it’s two friends who realize there is more than friendship between them or a stern daddy who's willing to take his brat in hand, sparks are sure to fly! 


I’ve been writing professionally since 2008, and seen many changes to the romance genre.  When I’m not clacking away at the keyboard, you can find me putting around the garden, reading dino tales to the grandboy or playing the latest merge game on my phone.